2014年4月21日月曜日

Essay

Let me introduce myself. My name is Yurie.

I am a 19 year old student at KGU. I am a first year student and majoring in English.

I live with my family in a single house in Kumamoto. I have a sister. My sister is twenty one. My sister is a student at a fashion designing professional school. Her dream is to become a visual merchandiser. My mother is self employed. My mother's hobby is to change the interior of our house. Often when I go home, the house often becomes a house that is different from morning.

I have a part tine job working as a staff at a shoe shop near my house. I work on Wednesday and Thursday from 5 pm to 10 pm, Saturday and Sunday from 12 pm to 10 pm. My job is difficult for me because  i have to stand up all time and I must clean at the end.

In my free time, I like shopping. My favorite shop is Murua and Emoda. I go to the shop once a week.

I like to listen to music. My favorite group is Girls Generation. When I watch them on TV, I want to get thinner, but I don't like moving my body. I love to eat! I like ice cream in patucular. I never take a holiday from eating it!

After I graduate, I want to go to Korea with my friends. Then, after that I hope to find a good job.



249/249

1 件のコメント: