2013年5月23日木曜日

Journal A.


I talk about appearance of human now.


I think the appearance of human and very important. People is because the judge looks for a stranger. I also judged by appearance or what is a human for a stranger. For example, to have a good impression for the human appearance is so gentle, but do not have a good impression on the people look is scary. I think this is that everyone think


I will give an example of two friends now. First friend’s Azusa. She is always a smiling face. Since hair was also long, it was woman like appearance. After meeting, it became friendly immediately. It is the same as the first impression. It is the same as the first impression, and she is very kind. She is not only kind but an interesting person. She is the person same with appearance also with a wonderful inside. 
 
Mayu, the second friend, was individual. Her first impression was an existence which cannot approach easily. It is because her hairstyle is also new and the color was also showy. When I met her for the first time, we did not think that we do not get used to a close friend. It is because I thought that I did not suit, seeing appearance. Although passed in such a feeling, the feeling to her had changed as time was formed. She is always laughing. She was positive and very friendly. Many friends are always in her surroundings. It always seemed to be wholly pleasant. The surroundings were delighted, and she was interesting and very kind.


Thus, the inside is not necessarily carrying out the equal sign of the people to appearance. Although the first impression is very important, a true inside is in sight as time is formed for man. I regard people as all the persons not being decided by appearance.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿