2013年5月29日水曜日

Journal C.


Today, I write about my favorite food. 


My favorite food is yakiniku. I like yakiniku as I would like to eat yakiniku every day. 

Although I go by a family usually, it may go with a friend these days. We always go to a restaurant to eat yakiniku. The restaurant to which we go always is “nabesima”. The restaurant has a salad bar and can also eat many vegetables so I eat a salad, before eating yakiniku. 

I eat chicken and tongue when I go to eat yakiniku. Yakiniku has many kinds of meat, and many kinds of tastes. Many people eat meat by the taste of sweet sauce in it. I do not like the taste with sweet sauce. I like eating yakiniku with salt and lemon sauce. The taste suits the always eaten meat very much. 

If I eat yakiniku, I eat much more meat. I can’t stop to eat! Since I always eat too much, it becomes impossible to move. 

There is language called “harahachibunnme” in Japanese proverb. The meaning is moderate eating. I always think this, after eating yakiniku. I always think this proverb, but I eat after all. I am always this repetition, but I get happiness by eating.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿