2013年7月23日火曜日

Journal E.



Today, I write about 2 negative people.

The 1st person is my older sister. My older sister is very her own pace. I think that my own pace is a good thing, but in the case of my elder sister, it is not good. My elder sister is a student. She is studying the apparel. My elder sister is a student. She is studying the apparel. She is concentrated very much, when she study an apparel. However, she does not try hard at all, for there being no other interest. She passes one day, without moving at all, when she stay at home on the day of a rest. Japanese people call ''himono-onnna'' those who do nothing, when it tries hard in work or study in this way and you stay at home. My elder sister is a category of the ''himono-onnna''.

 Other one person is Ayumi, my friend. She is very a hard worker. She was doing her best in study very much for taking an examination at the time of a high school student. She is always eager also for something. However, although she is always trying hard, she is not welcomed in confidence. She is without the ability to have confidence in self.

My friend and acquaintance have much such people. I am also people with a negative element. Those to whom I do not have a negative element think that they are absent.

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿