2013年7月22日月曜日

Journal F.


Today, I write about people I respect. The person whom I respect is Momoko Ogihara. She is a very perfect person. 

She is a producer of the brand of an apparel. She completed the global brand at the age of 29, and, even now, aims at the top further. 

She experienced sale, the plan, and the buyer by the apparel business from 2002. It played an active part in many fashion magazines simultaneously, and has gained greatest support from the woman. 
After that, [MURUA] was started and it was inaugurated as the producer in 2006.
Self also enacted the model, in addition it has generalized all in connection with brands, such as a plan design and a visual image. 

She likes not only a sense of responsibility that says even its brand but work, likes dress, and worries also about the thing of the headquarters staff or the store staff. 
She regards the consumer’s thing as very important. 
She is seeing not only dress but all. 
She thinks that if the staff of a store stands on a shop front with smile, the consumers also thinks that HAPPY, in addition shopping are made by them.

 She also has consciousness as a producer and thinks that she is wonderful as a person. Her existence is required for me. She gave the consciousness of beauty for me. She taught the pleasure of clothes. I respect very much her who taught many things.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Thank you for teaching me the word "himono-onnna". I think it would be spelled "干物女", right? It seems like that is a description of a person who doesn't wear makeup and has given up on attracting men. I don't understand what the connection is between that and enjoying staying at home and relaxing??!?

    Journal E = 240 words = 6-2.5 (too much computer translation)
    = 3.5 APs.:(

    I'm glad you learned about fashion and beauty from s. Ogihara.

    Journal F = 240 words = 6-2.5 (too much computer translation)
    = 3.5 APs :(.

    Mr. W.

    返信削除