2014年9月22日月曜日

Something special I did during this vacation

I went to Tokyo in this summer with my family. It was the time when it was very free. Because I got the vacation of the part-time job, my feeling was very good. I did shopping in Tokyo. Only Tokyo has the shop which I like. I looked forward to going to the shop very. Many shops of Tokyo were sale periods then. I was able to be satisfied with shopping. And I played with the friend who was in Tokyo. There was most of the interval where I was in Tokyo with them. Finally we went to the Sky Tree. In Tokyo, there were many few things in Kumamoto and was very fun. It was the time when this trip was very significant. I went to Jyojyoen with my family. Jyojyoen is famous yakiniku restaurant. I love yakiniku! So I was happy during the time. I thank for my mother.

151/635

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿