2014年9月29日月曜日

My favorite color

My favorite color is black, white, red and gold. Frist black is cool. My clothing is almost black. The black is recallable. So I always buy black coat, black bottom, black bag… I become composed by black things. Next is white. I think that the white is refreshing color. I like match black and white. I always have white things in spring. The color that I like thirdly is red. Red is cool and beautiful. The red is Tohoshinki’s image color.  Their concerts always dye by Red Ocean. The time is wonderful. So red is special color to me. The final is gold. I think that the gold express the best. The gold is so gorgeous. I like match black and gold. finally, black is excellence!!! Recently I like moss green. The color lets me feel autumn.  

137/1015

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿