2014年10月19日日曜日

My favorite sport to watch

My favorite sport to watch is soccer. As for me, I always watch soccer on TV after I watch the World Cup eight years ago. I concentrate on that I watch soccer without doing anything in front of TV whenever I watch soccer. I watch it with a family. I think that Japan became very strong recently. However, the World Cup of this year was a very disappointing result. I was not able to watch a first match. When I heard that I lost, I was very sad at time. However, the representative from japan just become the new team. I expect it of the team very much. I look forward to game in the future.


The Japanese thinks that I was very annoyed about the result. The reason why I came to watch soccer is that there was a favorite player. He is Endo. Because there was him, I think that Japan became strong. The present representative from Japan does not have him. I think 7 of the present representative from Japan to look number of 7 is because it was his uniform number. I believe that he comes back again sometime.

193/1208

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿