2014年6月16日月曜日

About my part time job

My part time job is shoes shop. The shop is ABC-MART. There is this shop in the whole country. There is the shop which I commit in Nagamine. The shop is famous. I started the shop staff in last November. First I didn’t often understand the work, so I have to remember the work. The work uses my physical strength. I must always run. I always must carry products. I am tired well and return. The work doesn’t only wait on customers. The staff must study about management and the shoes of the product. It was very often difficult, but I did not suffer a time to learn it. I began to work, and 8 mouths passed. I got experienced in this work. Therefore, this work is very fun. The work best at me is waiting on customers in the work. The place on work has an understanding to students.  I would like to continue this work from now on. 


160/2503

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿