2014年6月9日月曜日

Essay 3 My treasure

Today, I will write about my treasure. I have 3 treasures.
The first is my friends. I have many good friends. My very close friends are third-year
high school student classmates. The class’s name is “Astu Farmland”. They are so fun.
The class has few girls. There were many boys and they were very noisy during the
lecture. But, seeing their pleasure was very good. Whenever this class had an event , it
acted together and was positive. The most impressive recollection with them is the
cultural festival. It was “Shikonsai”. It is a big event in high school life. Third-year
students open a store every year. Our class sold “Yakisoba”. Our class was No.1 with
sales. I think that it is just because there was cooperation of classmates. One year was
very early for me. We didn’t want to graduate from high school, so we cried very much at
the graduation ceremony. Even now, we always keep in contact. They are my best
friends.
Next are my clothes. I like clothes. I am always looking at the fashion magazine. This
time is very happy. I often go to a shop to see clothes which are like in magazines after
school, but it is almost always window-shopping. I am working at a part-time job. I have
to buy my own clothes with my salary. I was given clothes by my mother before. I came
to buy them for the money when I earned money by myself and I knew the
importantance of the thing, so I now take good care of clothes.
Finally, it’s my family. My family is my mother and older sister. My mother always
thinks about us in the first, and supports what we want to do very much. I want think a
family from now on.


300/2085

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿