2014年6月3日火曜日

Essay 1 Introduce myself

Let me introduce myself. My name is Yurie.
I am a 19 year old student at KGU. I am a first year student and majoring in English.
I live with my family in a single house in Kumamoto. I have a sister. My sister is twenty
one. My sister is a student at a fashion designing professional school. Her dream is to
become a visual merchandiser. My mother is self-employed. My mother's hobby is to
change the interior of our house. Often when I go home, the house often becomes a
house that is different from what it was in the morning.
I have a part time job working at a shoe shop near my house. I work on Wednesday and
Thursday from 5 pm to 10 pm, and on Saturday and Sunday from 12 pm to 10 pm. My
job is difficult for me because I have to stand up all time and I must clean the store at
the end of my shift.
In my free time, I like shopping. My favorite shop is Murua and Emoda. I go to the shop
once a week, but it is only window-shopping. I always say that I want money. That is
why I begin to work at a part-time job because I have to buy things by myself.
I like to listen to music. My favorite group is Girls Generation. When I watch them on
TV, I want to get thinner, but I don't like moving my body. I love to eat! I like ice cream
in particular. I never take a holiday from eating it!
However, I will go to Girls
Generation’s concert of July. Therefore I intend to get thinner. I’m careful in my eating
and eat a lot of vegetables, and avoid eating sweets.
After I graduate, I want to go to Korea with my friends. Then, after that, I hope to find a good job.


319/1785

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿