2014年6月2日月曜日

Essay 4 The best day of my life


The best day of my life is April 3rd of the year before last. The day was Tohoshinki’s
concert. I like K-pop because I got to know about Tohoshinki 6 years ago. When I was a
junior high school student, I knew them. I fell in love with them when they appeared in
a music program. I became their fan immediately.
They are 5 members of this Korean group. They are cool, kind to fans and both their
songs and dancing are good. Their special good point is the wonderfulness of a concert. I
always watched their concert on DVD. Even if I watched them many times, it was
always impressive. Therefore, I thought that I would absolutely like to go to their
concert. However, when I was a high school student, the very sad thing happened. It is
the withdrawal of the 3 members. Their activity stopped from that time. Fans felt very
sad . We believed that they woulc come back. Tohoshinki came back in 2 members 2
years later. First, I felt very sad when I watched the 2 members of Tohoshinki on TV.
However, I was able to go to their concert for the first time. We can’t catch sight of all 5
members of Tohoshinki, but my years of wishing came true and I was very glad.
The day came when I participated in their concert. In the hall, many fans with the same
feeling as me were waiting for them. When their concert started, the light with their red
point color filled the hall. The concert was a very happy time for me that I could not
experience before. I was able to listen to their songs only on TV or CD, but I was
impressed by the chance to listen their songs at the place. I have not seen 5 members of
Tohoshinki together yet. I would like to catch a sight of them someday.



322/1466

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿