2014年7月24日木曜日

About "The Devil Wears Prada"


One of the works which affected me has the movie called "the devil Wears Prada". This work was shown in the story that I pictured the figure which the chief character who dreamed of a journalist tried hard with the chief editor like the devil of the famous fashion magazine single-mindedly in in 2006. This work made a big hit in the United States and was shown in Japan. It was said, "I could work anywhere if I worked as an assistant of this chief editor for one year". The chief character is devoted to work as an assistant of the chief editor of the fashion magazines and gets the trust of the chief editor. However, a gap occurs in the private life because of too much hard work, and she is troubled with work and interval of the private. And, however, as for the chief editor, the family of own made work have top priority like rain.It is the business world of the survival of the fittest to become the stage of this movie, and people who I defeat another person, and are going to climb the top are pictured. I think that it is the place where an opinion is divided into by a person about "oneself not to become like chief editor" who is choice of last her.   
 She leaves the cause of chief editor finally and looks for a job again and will get the job of the journalist who was a dream after I serve in New York.
This work which I borrowed at the age of a high school student casually was the movie that there were many things to think about for me.
I thought that I thought about this work objectively in the work which compared the way of thinking of the-shaped carrier woman with the woman who but it went through one's carrier at the expense of home and oneself so far, and reached it in the present age to investigate the carrier at "the pace one's like oneself". The fashion business was described clearly and became interested in me whom there was not of the experience that had not been yet given in such a society very much. There was not a particular dream, and I was not decided to undergo the entrance into a school of higher grade of the examination for university until I came across this work. This work was the movie which it was deep, and was made to think about oneself who lived in oneself who lived for work, one's life. "Work" for me of this time was study. That the examination for university got closer to me, but I who was at a loss by entrance into a school of higher grade by the examination for university learn English thanks to this work at a university; was able to decide it. I was told by this work, "only it neared a dream if I learned most". A dream was granted simply because I learned every thing, and it thought that I brought oneself up simply because I had many experiences. This chief character takes work to think that the truth is reverse to her dream before becoming a journalist, but, as for her, it is really to a journalist by this experience. I thought that I learned required English from the present society if I replaced this figure with oneself and went to a thought, the university and could keep this alive with every aspect to bring oneself up in four years.
In addition, I was interested in a fashion. I watched this work and came to want to get a fashion-related occupation. In addition, a town of New York that was the stage was described very beautifully and was the scenery which I had not spent. This scenery is the times to go to the present fashionbusiness of Japan for a research abroad. I let you keep English that oneself learned one's favorite work from in such a town alive. In this way, "the devil Wears Prada" had many influences on my life. I think that this movie is a splendid work that much.
 
692/5599
 
 
 
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿