2014年7月21日月曜日

About vacation plans

Today, I write about my vacation plans. I don’t decide any vacation plans. Because my head is full about a term-end examination. However, I intend to think about a plan now. I talked to go to Korea for a trip with my friends on a vacation of the last year. But our schedule did not match and the plan did not become the reality. I wanted to really go to Korea for a trip. Therefore I want to carry out the plan in vacation of this year. And I want to go to USJ. The world of Harry Potter was prepared into USJ this year. Many people go for it there. I want to go there in summer vacation, too. Next, I want to watch many DVDs.  I watched DVD before on the weekend. However, because I began a part-time job, I was not able to watch it frequently. I spent it for pleasure so far. I lost my weekend since I began to work part-time job. Therefore I think to watch the DVD which I want to watch in summer vacation every day. Summer vacation became impatient for me since I started to write this theme. I intend to try remaining school life hard to enjoy summer vacation.


209/4507

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿