2014年7月7日月曜日

About my high school

My high school is Kumamoto Gakuenndaigaku Fuzoku high school. This school is called Gakufu. This school is freer than other high schools. And this school is famous about most. One is a school festival. A third grader opens many food shops and there are so lively every year. It performs something like concert only in students before a school festival and the last day. I think that this makes students one. Next, a famous thing is the uniform of a woman student's summer. The uniform is popular not only in the prefecture but also the whole country. The uniform is so cute. I like the form. Because the waist has a belt, the waist looks thin. Recently, the uniform of boy student’s zipper is famous. I think that this school is wonderful. Because this school building is large. There is a convenience store in high school. This school also has many events and many good teachers are in there. These school students are friendly better than anything else. I think that it was good that I have graduated from this high school.


182/3076 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿