2014年7月7日月曜日

GIRLS` GENERATION PAPARAZZI Music Video




I love Girls Generation. I can dance the dance of this song. It is because I announced by the eve of the cultural festival at the time of a high school student. We are 9 members of the group. We began practice from 3 months before. We wanted to become slim like Girls Generation, so we began dietary restriction. We did our best. We always practiced this dance after school. We gave opinions and cooperated. When we practiced, we might quarrel. However, we were more reliable. We made clothes 2 weeks before public performance. We were able to make costumes mimicking their costumes very well. It led to confidence. We were tense very much on the public performance day. However, we were excited. Our turn came immediately. I thought that I became to Girls Generation when I stood in the stage. The shout of joy of the students was so nice. I can’t forget it! I after having been over, we cried. It was not the tear of sadness but tears of the delightful feeling. I think that when I was a high school student, I made the best recollections. Therefore, I like this song!

195/2894

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿