2014年7月15日火曜日

About Girls' Generation's concert


I went to the concert recently. It is Girls’ Generation’s 3rd Japan tour. It is 3rd year that they make concert tour in Japan. I participated also in their first concert tour. I was a fan since they were active in Korea. They are very pretty, and their style is good. As for their song, the dance is splendid, too. I wanted to go to Girls’ Generation’s concert all the time. The wish came true, because true, they made their debut in Japan. Many fans wear the clothes which imitated them to their concert. I was excited to see it in the first concert. And the concert was very splendid. I decided that their concert of the next reached than. However, I was not able to go for the 2nd concert tour, because there was the examination for university. I was very sad. And I was able to go to for 3rd tour this year. I was very glad! I looked forward to the concert every day. The concert day, my seat were the stands. However, a stage was large and I saw them. We waved a penlight all the time. Their performance was very splendid. They study Japanese. Their Japanese became very good than before. They showed album music. I was excited at the stage all the time. I was able to spend very substantial time.

227/ 3542

1 件のコメント: