2014年7月27日日曜日

About SHINee


SHINee is K-pop group. The group is famous in Korea. The members of SHINee are 5. They name are jonghyong, teamin, minho, onew, key.

I introduce them. Jonghyong sings a song very well. He is a main vocal. His character is very gentle and he cries well. I think that it is because he is very obedient.

Taemin is amiable very much. Many fans became a captive of his attractiveness at time when they made their debut. His singing voice is very beautiful. And he is the best at the dance among members, too. However, he became very cool recently. Many fans are puzzled over him who is cool.

Minho is rapper. He is very good at exercise. There is the program of the athletic meet of the artist in a Korean TV program. He is tall, his work of the model.

Onew is a leader. His singing voice is very splendid. It is a singing voice powerful beautifully. I like his tooth. Because it is beautiful. His smile is very wonderful.

Key is fashion leader. His hair and clothes are very individual. His first impression looks cool, but he is friendly very much. He has many friends. He has a pretty character. Many fans like his gap.

They are very splendid people. They sing the song very well, too and their dance is splendid above all.

I like them song. I like the song of a dance number also in their song. The song is Juliette. This song is this song is the first song for them to rank 1st in ranking.

I have been to their concert. Their concert as very powerful. Since the song and their dance were wonderful, the concert was attractive. When I was a high school student, I want to their concert every year. However, since I did the university entrance examination, I have not gone since then. If next they give a concert in Japan, I want to go there.
 
327/6256

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿