2014年7月28日月曜日

BR1-13The Three Little Pigs


Today, I introduce “The Three Lille Pigs”. This story is very famous in the world. They are Pinky, Percy and Poppy. There lived with their mother in a pretty little house. But the little pigs grew too big. So they decided to move their new house. This story is famous. This story is a story feeling nervous about very much. They left the home, and they have begun to live as one. They made a house with oneself each. The eldest son made the house using straw, and the second son makes the house using wood. The youngest child made the house brick over many hours. One day, wolf came to attack them to the house. The wolf went to Percy's hose. He huffed and puffed. He blew the house in. Pinky and Percy ran as fast as they could tothe brick house. The wolf was just behind them. He huffed and Puffed, but the Poppy's house didn't blow. He jujmped onto the roof. He slids down chimney and ' splosh' in Poppy 's  cooking pot. The three little pigs slammed on the lid. And that was the end of the Big Bad Wolf. I like this story. When I was child, I read this story many times. And I thought that it was possible for the good thing only for it if I took time. I knew that this was important in everything.

Reference
Sims, Lesley, (2006). , London, RUNAWAY PANCAKE, England, English: Usborne


245/7926

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿