2014年7月7日月曜日

The World Cup 2014

This year is World cup year! I like watching soccer game. I expected the team of the representative of Japan this year very much. I think that the many Japanese people of not only me but also expected. Because Japan team is very well-conditioned since a qualifier. However, the world cup of this year was an unexpected result. It was a result called the qualifier omission. I was not able to watch a first match, because I worked part-time job. When I knew the result , I was sad. So I expected it for the next 2 game. But Japan team lost the game. Japanese people were so sad. However I think that it is a player to be more regrettable than anyone else. They cried. I felt sad to see the figure very much. However, I think that the World Cup of this year was very interesting. Best 4 gathers, and I look forward to the next game now. I am always lack of sleep at time of the World Cup. It is because only it is worth seeing. I thought that Brazil won the championship this year. However, it continues that Brazil is unlucky. I am very anxious. It is the world Cup not to understand what happens. It is the point that it is interesting. I look forward to a remaining game. I hope that Japan team does an attractive game for the next World Cup. 


239/3315

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿