2014年7月27日日曜日

Essay 2 My hometown


Today, I write about my hometown. My hometown is Kumamoto. I was born in Kumamoto and I was brought up in Kumamoto. There is Kumamoto at the center in Kyushu. Recently, Kumamoto became famous for Kumamon. Kumamon is a mascot character of Kumamoto. It is called yuru-kyara. Kumamon is popular not only in Japan but also in the world. Since it didn’t a patent, it became popularity. In Kumamoto, business improved under the influence. Kumamoto has Kumamoto castle. Kiyomasa Kato made it. This castle is a worthy castle, so that it is chosen as the 1st place. A festival is performed in the open space of this castle in summer every year. Food famous for the local culinary specialties of Kumamoto is Basashi and Karashirenkon. A restaurant famous for Basashi is the Suganoya. The restaurant was introduced on TV. Although it is a famous restaurant, I have not been there. I like Basashi very much. Therefore, I want to go there sometime. There is a thing famous in Kumamoto. It is water! The water of Kumamoto was chosen as the “Water of Life” highest award of the United Nations. Kumamoto got this prize was for the first time in the country. The water of Kumamoto can swallow up even the tap water. Therefore the people who came from the other prefectures are surprised at it. Many hot springs are in Kumamoto. Because the world’s best water is used, the hot water of the hot spring of Kumamoto gives the effect that good for skin. I like hot springs, I go to Aso well, because many hot springs are in Aso. Kurokawa Onsen is the most famous in a hot spring of Kumamoto. I want to go to Hoshinoya resort in many hot springs. There is this hot spring in the whole country. This resort attracts attention recently. The dish that the meal made use of a local unrivaled article is popular. I intend to go there in this summer vacation.  

330/5929

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿